Odznaki: takie jak w Hoenn

Plusy:
-nie będę się rozgadywać!

Minusy:
-Starter kit (wiem,żal...)
-błędy

Skriny:
Po kiego grzyba!?

Pre-alfa(krótka,ale można sie pobawić naciskając na ludzi,przedmioty itp.)
http://www.sendspace.pl/file/mOXnpWEn/

Dobrze,wiem zę kiepski. Ale wygrzebałam go z dna moego dysku i chcę kontynuować. Wiem,że czasem można chodzić po domach itp. ale to sie zrobi.
Oceńcie plis xD

Amiasek

Wysłany: 2008-07-31, 17:19     

Dodaj do minusów wagę, bo 128 mega to trochę za dużo... zapakuj ten plik i wstaw na sendspace jako rar.

~~My PBF~~

1.Imię: Myst
2.Wiek: 15
3.Płeć: Male
4.Starter : Scyther (Blade)
Pokemony:
Scyther Płeć:Male Natura:Nieugięta(Adamant) Ataki: Leer, Quick Atack
Rattata Płeć:Female Natura:Zazdrosna Ataki: Quick Atack, Tackle, Tail Whip

Przedmioty: Telefon Komórkowy, 5x Pokeball, Pokedex.

kowalt
nikt ważny

Wysłany: 2008-08-07, 08:33     

NIe no ładnie. NA Valhalli nowy projekt a tu jeszcze nie zamieszczony.

a414091564 

Wysłany: 2009-03-18, 03:30     

Until the Sui Dynasty in the sixth century, Emperor Yangdi invited envoys from other countries to China to see the colorful lighted lanterns and enjoy the galaperformances.
  By the beginning of the Tang Dynasty in the seventh century, the lantern displays would last three days. The emperor also lifted the curfew.wow gold, allowing the people to enjoy the festive lanterns day and night. It is not difficult to find Chinese poems which describe this happy scene.
  In the Song Dynasty, the festival was celebrated for five days and the activities began to spread to many of the big cities in China. Colorful glass and even jade were used to make lanterns,wow power leveling, with figures from folk tales painted on the lanterns.
  However,wow gold, the largest Lantern Festival celebration took place in the early part of the 15th century. The festivities continued for ten days. Emperor Chengzu had the downtown area set aside as a center for displaying the lanterns. Even today, there is a place in Beijing called Dengshikou. In Chinese, Deng means lantern and Shi is market. The area became a market where lanterns were sold during the day. In the evening, the local people would go there to see the beautiful lighted lanterns on display.
  Today, the displaying of lanterns is still a big event on the 15th day of the first lunar month throughout China. wow gold,People enjoy the brightly lit night. Chengdu in Southwest China's Sichuan Province, for example, holds a lantern fair each year in the Cultural Park. During the Lantern Festival, the park is literally an ocean of lanterns! Many new designs attract countless visitors. The most eye-catching lantern is the Dragon Pole. archlord gold,spiraling up a 27-meter -high pole, spewing fireworks from its mouth. It is quite an impressive sight!
It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone wotlk gold
Don’t go for looks; they can deceive. Don’t go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile. Because it only takes a smile to make a dark day seem bright. Find the one that makes your heart smile.
Maybe god wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one.wow gold, So that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift.
It’s true that we don’t know what we’ve get until we lose it,but it’s also true that we don’t know what we’ve been missing until it arrives.
Giving someone all your love will not provide assurance that they will love you back. Don’t expect love in return. Just wait for it to grow in their hearts. But if it doesn’t, be content it grew in yours.
Always put yourself in others’ shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the other person, too.
There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real.
May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,enough trails to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, and enough hope to make you happy.

yellow13

Wysłany: 2011-03-18, 03:03     

Do you think only adding five levels to the game is a great move by Blizzard?I do.wow power leveling It does not seem as daunting a task for players to get to 85. I am sure someone will be there by Thursday and we'll see a report about it. This expansion was much more about giving players a new world to play in.wow power leveling Correcting some of the mistakes they made with zones that were still left over from the 2004 design. It allowed Blizzard to overhaul the original game. It seems like these elements were added to give new players a chance to experience a much more up to date MMO with WoW.world of warcraft power leveling The expansion will bring a lot of players back and maybe even get some new players as well. If so they will experience a much smoother run through while leveling.
I guess the best parts of Cataclysm will come in the winter months. While we are all snowed in and reach 85 then we can start raiding and running instances again.world of warcraft power leveling I do think Lich King was a fantastic expansion and brought a lot to the world that was missed in Burning Crusade. I thoroughly enjoyed Lich King and loved the Norse style of the zones.cheap wow power leveling Let's hope the new Cataclysm zones give players the same excitement. I'll be leveling my Shaman and Death Knight likely at the same time. I hope to get them both to 85 together,cheap wow gold this way I'll have a tank and healer for raids. The idea of creatign a Goblin is fun too, they look much better than I thought they would.
wow power leveling,
wow power leveling,
world of warcraft power leveling,
world of warcraft power leveling,
cheap wow power leveling,
cheap wow gold,

ahead168

Wysłany: 2011-09-06, 10:43     

While we all knew that the purples we had were essentially going to be more like blues, we did not hear, or even guess, that our armor would be nerfed by 2 new tiers of armor. The lack of communication for even some of my relatively new-to-WoW guildies (that is, those who just started raiding at the end of Lich King) are confused and a bit hurt by this move. It's hard to explain it to them, even as a vet, since this is something Blizz has never done.
As others have said, it feels like Blizzard is mainly aiming at the casual of casuals who simply wanna grind, and the ladder match crews, when it comes to pvp. World pvpers and BG fans are still stuck in an awkward area where we don't have access to the moderately high end stuff without needing a decent amount of coordination. Remember, we essentially need a full raid (no 9 manning it) for RBGs, and have to defeat real people to win our "epics." Yes, we can pvp, but as previously noted, the change to the high-end PvP currency actually gives you less of the currency than you could previously achieve even after Blizz attempted to raise the limit on weekly acquisition.
buy wow gold,
buy wow gold,
buy wow gold,
cheap wow gold,
Dungeon Fighter Online Gold,
World of Warcraft power leveling,
dfo power leveling,

Odpowiedz do tematu